Toronto November 21, 2017. Canada House Wellness Group Inc. (CSE: CHV) (“Canada House” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Abba Medix “Abba”, has been making substantial progress in its grow facility improvements.
Since obtaining a license to cultivate from Health Canada on Sept 1st, 2017 Abba has:
- Made substantial upgrades to their security system
- Licensed proven commercial production SOP’s that deliver industry leading quality and yields
- Begun upgrades to floor plan, mechanical and HVAC systems to support proven commercial production methods
- Sourced a large variety of high quality starting materials/genetics
- Licensed Ample Organics seed-to-sale software and equipment
- Begun expansion design work to include a larger vault, staging area and an extraction lab to support the Nutritional High/Abba Medix JV
Abba continues to work diligently towards obtaining a License to Sell from Health Canada which it hopes to obtain by May, 2018 and being in full production by August, 2018.
Marijuana for Trauma “MFT” has also been making significant progress. Since absorbing the last of the VAC cutbacks to cannabis coverage for Veterans in May, 2017 MFT has:
- Restructured the entire organization and culture.
- Defined an industry leading client experience.
- Closed 3 locations and opened 1, for a current total of 11 clinics.
- Added 10 Licensed Producers to our Preferred Providers list for a total of 21.
- Invested in the development and implementation of Knalysis Cannabis Patient Management Software.
- Hired and trained LPN’s and RN’s as Cannabinoid Therapy Educators for all locations.
- Defined our position in the market place as a brick and mortar ‘Specialty’ Cannabinoid Therapy clinic.
- Begun to build a substantial base of referring Physicians and medical community support.
- Increased prescriptions across the organization an average of 800 per month, which includes 300-500 new active patients per month currently.
- Launched a ‘Veterans helping Veterans’ pilot program at the Edmonton clinic offering peer support and veteran resources, with the intent of taking the program across the country.
- Begun providing access to Second Level Assessment for our veteran clients who require more than 3 grams/day
MFT has begun to see positive revenue growth and consistent patient growth. We look to grow our clinics across the country with hopes of eventually supporting tens of thousands of Canadians with medical cannabis education and support.
Canada House Wellness Group Inc.
Canada House is the parent company of Marijuana for Trauma Inc., Knalysis Technologies and Abba Medix Corp. The Company’s goal is to become a marketplace leader through strategic partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions to create a fully integrated cannabis therapy company. For more information please visit https://www.canadahouse.ca. or www.sedar.com
For further information, please contact:
Boom Capital Markets
Canada House Wellness Group, Inc.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward‐Looking Information. Certain statements within this news release pertaining to the Company constitute “forward‐looking statements”, within the meaning of applicable securities laws, including without limitation, statements regarding future estimates, business plans and/or objectives, sales programs, forecasts and projections, assumptions, expectations, and/or beliefs of future performance, are “forward‐looking statements”. Such “forward‐looking statements” involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual and future events to differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Forward‐looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to the anticipated effects of the financing, regulatory changes, timeliness of government approvals for the granting of permits and licenses, changes in medical marijuana prices, actual operating performance of facilities, competition and other risks affecting the Company in particular and the medical marijuana industry generally, including those set out in the Company’s public disclosure record. The Company assumes no responsibility to update or revise forward‐looking information to reflect new events or circumstances unless required by law.
Neither the CSE nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the CSE) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.